- 500g white bread flour
- 1 x 7g of dried yeast sachet
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 300ml of luke warm water
- Pour flour onto the worktop, make a well in the middle.
- Mix the water and yeast together with the oil.
- Pour the yeast water into the middle of the flour well.
- Fold together and knead into a dough ball until smooth and springy.
- Place dough ball in a bowl and cover with a wet tower and store in a warm room for 1 hour.
- Flour the surface and cut into two dough balls.
- Knead out into two bases.