- 250g Plain flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 110-130ml milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- Mix the flour, salt sugar, and baking powder.
- Create well in the middle of the mixture.
- Pour milk plus oil into well.
- Fold flour into the milk to make dough.
- Knead dough for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Oil up a bowl.
- Cover bowl with the dough in it with a wet towel.
- Place in a warm room for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 5 pieces and roll out into pear shapes.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes on each side.