- 1-2 fresh chillis
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tab ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Tin of coconut milk
- 2 onions
- Some garlic
- Beef or Chicken
- 250 beef or chicken stock
- Chop up the chillis and mix in a bowl with coriander, turmeric, mustard seeds, ginger, pepper, and mix into a paste with some of the coconut milk.
- Cook the onions and garlic until soft.
- Add in the spice mix and mix for 2 minutes until it becomes a paste.
- Add the meat and cover in the paste.
- Add in the rest of the coconut milk and stock, and bring to the boil
- Reduce to very low heat and cook for 1-1.5 hours.